Drakes is seeking a part-time cook to join their team!
At Drakes Fine Food & Spirits, we strive to create a unique, serene dining atmosphere for our guests. Whether it's a day out with family, or a night out with friends, Drakes offers a relaxing environment where you can unwind and celebrate. Drakes is a part of Country Manor Campus in Sartell, MN, and was created as a restaurant to service residents/tenants and families, as well as the greater community.
Why work at Drakes?
- Relaxed atmosphere
- The opportunity to build relationships with our guests
- Great hours! (Our limited hours mean no more late nights for you! Drakes closes at 7:00 pm at the latest.)
- Shortened holiday hours
As a Cook at Drakes, you'll help maintain the success and reputation of the restaurant. You'll be responsible for daily food production and preparation and ensuring that standards of quality are being met for our guests.
As a Cook at Drakes, you'll:
- Prepare enticing and delicious menu items, under the established guidelines of Drakes and MDH.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Use of slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Follow production schedule, utilizing time management, organization, and prioritizing skills to ensure food is ready and delivered at specific times.
- Arrange and garnish dishes with great attention to detail.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a high school diploma or equivalent
- Has 2-4 years of experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions
- Possesses a great deal of patience, consideration, and tact in order to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- Is a leader who can inspire other staff, and follow instructions under minimal supervision
- Is a natural problem-solver
- Has a general knowledge of accepted sanitization standards and health codes, federal and state regulation compliance, as well as resident/tenant right issues
This is a part-time position working evenings (Drakes closes at 7:00 pm) and weekends, with occasional lunch hours.
Visit our website to learn more about us!
Don't wait! Apply today! (Please note: initial contact may be made through email. Don't forget to check your inbox!)